Treasures of Egypt Tours (TOET) was formalized in 2008, although Mr. Adel Taha (Owner, Egypt Tour Director, Main Egyptian Tour Guide) has been in the business for over 20 years. Working through a system of professionally-trained tour guides, Mr. Taha will ensure that your stay in Egypt is pleasant, safe, and exciting!
Ms. Michele Baker (President, US Tour Director, Logistics) is a native of Illinois now living in the South. She has lived, worked, and traveled extensively throughout North America, Europe, Turkey, and Egypt.
- All travel within Egypt
- Overnight accommodations always include breakfast, and many itineraries also include some lunches and some dinners (Nile cruises include B, L, D each day of the cruise)
- Entry fees to every attraction listed on the itinerary
- A knowledgeable, pleasant, English-speaking tour guide
- Kind, attentive service (if you liked us, tell a friend; if you didn’t, tell us!)
What’s Not Included
- Entry visa for Egypt (about $20 cash at airport upon arrival)
- Roundtrip international airfare to/from Cairo
- Meals — unless specifically listed on the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel incidentals (laundry, room service, phone calls, other hotel charges)
- Trip insurance
- Medical insurance
Read more about our general terms and pricing.