- Prices are shown in US Dollars (USD)
- Prices quoted are *per person* and based on double occupancy; single occupancy prices are higher. (Egyptian hotels charge by the bed, not by the room.)
- Prices are based on in-country travel by private A/C bus, automobile, train, or air (as indicated in each itinerary).
- To accommodate every budget, we offer 5-Star prices and 4-Star prices
- Please note the surcharge of $300 per person for tours between December 10 – January 5 due to increased prices during this peak holiday season.
- A $500 nonrefundable deposit per person is due 90 days before the start of the tour to hold your spot on the tour and to ensure that your desired trip takes place.
- The balance of your tour price is due 60 days prior to the start of the tour.
- Prices may vary depending on our costs at the time you book your trip. We reserve the right to change prices on this website at any time and without notice (although we will do our best to inform you).
- Tours are fully transferrable to other (equivalent) travelers — at no charge — for the original tour on the original date. (EXAMPLE: Mr. Smith must cancel but Mr. Jones can go instead.)
- Tours are upgradeable at any time by paying the difference up to the higher fee.
- Itineraries shown on this website are samples, and may differ from your actual itinerary at the time of travel.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND REFUNDS
To ensure your incredibly low prices, Treasures of Egypt Tours guarantees hotels, cruises, and attractions up to 6 months in advance.
- TOET reserves the right to cancel any tour that does not meet a minimum number of clients. If we must cancel, TOET will refund 100% of your deposit.
- Refunds will be given up to 61 days prior to the start of the tour. If a client cancels the tour within 60 days of start of the tour, TOET may charge up to 50% of the total price in fees.
- Instead of a refund, a client may receive a credit for a future tour, based on mitigating factors and on a case-by-case basis. Future tours must begin within 24 months of the original tour date.
- All travel within Egypt
- Overnight accommodations always include breakfast, and many itineraries also include some lunches and some dinners (Nile cruises include breakfast, lunch and dinner each day of the cruise)
- Entry fees to every attraction listed on the itinerary
- A knowledgeable, pleasant, English-speaking tour guide
- Kind, attentive service (if you liked us, tell a friend; if you didn’t, tell us!)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Roundtrip international airfare to/from Cairo
- Entry visa for Egypt (about $20 cash at airport upon arrival)
- Tips (TOET recommends budgeting 20% of your total trip cost in cash for tips)
- Beverages — including bottled water, coffee, tea, carbonated drinks, alcohol
- Meals — unless specifically listed on the itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Hotel incidentals (laundry, room service, phone calls, other hotel charges)
- Trip insurance
- Medical insurance
- Personal expenses