We know this is probably your first trip to Egypt, and that you just want to “see it all.” Choose one of our exciting tours highlighting Egypt’s most popular attractions and cities — always by private, air-conditioned minibus or other first class travel. These tourist-approved packages combine many of our own favorite sights and experiences into hassle-free vacations of exceptional value. No matter what you’re interested in, we have a tour for it:
- Shopping malls, bazaars, and local markets? Check.
- Camping in the desert under a canopy of a million stars? We’ve got that!
- Museums, pyramids, mummies and ancient history? Yep.
- Delicious food everywhere you look? Uh huh, and by the way, bon appetit!
|Tour||Days / Nights||Nile Cruise?||Double Room (per person)||Single Room|
|Desert Delights||7 / 6||—||$1,850||$2,600|
|Luxurious Egypt||9 / 8||—||$5,850||$7,600|
|Mysteries of Egypt Signature Tour||11 / 10||Yes||$3,150||$4,400|
|Treasures of Egypt Tours Signature Tour||14 / 13||Yes||$3,850||$4,300
How to pay for your amazing Egypt vacation:
Select the tour(s) you want and add them to your cart, which will open in a new tab. Return to this tab to add additional travelers. You can securely check out using PayPal or any major credit card.
Prefer to pay by cashier’s check or money order? Contact us and we’ll be happy to make those arrangements!
(If we create a custom tour for you, we will send a PayPal invoice by email.)
What you need to know about our prices:
- Quoted in US Dollars (USD)
- Per person and based on double occupancy (single occupancy prices are higher)
- Travelers under 19 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Holiday surcharge: $400 per person for tours starting between December 10 – January 5 (hey, everything is more expensive during the holiday season!)
- Add a Nile Cruise to any tour: packages start at $600 per person
- We reserve hotels, buses and event tickets months in advance, so prices may vary depending on the costs at the time you book your trip. We are great bargain hunters, but we do reserve the right to change prices on this website at any time. Thanks for understanding.
- Itineraries shown on this website are samples, and may differ from your actual itinerary at the time of travel. (But don’t worry, it will be amazing!)
What’s not included in our prices:
- Entry visa for Egypt ($25 cash at airport upon arrival)
- Roundtrip international airfare to/from Cairo
- Meals except where noted (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Extra services (laundry, special meals, alcohol, etc.)
Our lawyers want you to read the general information about pricing and terms.
Still don’t see exactly what you want? Design your own custom tour!